Google Play App Store

Legal questions & answersLegal questions & answers

Saved Legal Questions
Appealing my charges to better my life Criminal 28 Jul 2017

I wanna appeal my charges I was in a bad mental state when I was charged by my ex husband

Hi there you could appeal your charges by criminal court you will be getting a summons to appear before a judge if you want to appeal your charges in court...View

CRA Ripping My Father off Tax 28 Jun 2017

Took over power of attorney for my father, found out the CRA were garnishing his pension for $1000 a month found out he owed $25000 in taxes, He is 84...


Ex posted nude photos publicly ANY 7 Jun 2017

My ex husband put ad on Craigslist impersonating myself. Included my cell and nude photos. Resulted in 10 men texting me. Would like to have him charged...

If you wish to press charges on your ex husband you could do so by calling the local police department and you could file a charge against your ex husband...View

El Al flight LY30 cancelled flight Consumer Protection 19 Feb 2017

I was on El Al flight LY30 leaving Toronto when the engine caught fire. We needed to make an emergency landing in Toronto and were sent home/to a hotel...



hi , my name is harmandeep kaur and my husband name is manpreet singh cheena currently i am doing diploma in professional cookery level 5 . now i am...


Question about Sikh families adopting non-Sikh children ANY 19 Jan 2017

If a non-Sikh child was adopted by a Sikh family, does the adoptive family have the right to make that child a Sikh.


Patent or licence. Which is the best way to go Intellectual Property 17 Jan 2017

I would like to find out about how to patent a product, or licence it. I have a rough prototype. I am not sure which is the appropriate avenue to take...


Is it possible to cancel FIR u/s 489a Criminal 18 Dec 2016

Hi. My wife has lodged fir us 498 a against me since last 3 years.i am NRI and was scared of going back to India beacuse i was innocent and was also...


Personal income tax question Tax 13 Dec 2016

I filed my taxes late. Because I moved in with the father of my doughter in November of 2014, they are now sending me bills to repay child tax benefits...


inheritance to receive Property 4 Oct 2016

Hello, Someone I know was deported in the past form Canada. Now his mother is deceased (in Canada) and he wants to know how can he claim inheritance ?...


reapplying for permanent residence to canada ANY 14 Sep 2016

We had permenant residence in canada but had to give it up as we had children and could not apply for them.We gave up our PR card when we applied for a...


I haven\t been adding my rental property to my personal income tax for Tax 21 Jun 2016

I have owned rental property for 8 years and I haven\'t included it in my personal income tax return for the past 5 years. The first 3 years the rental...


Divorce certificate - how to get it from Dongying the place we registe Maritime law 11 May 2016

Hi, We were married in Dongying 15 years ago, registered marriage certificate in Dongying, we moved to Canada not long after. Unfortunately we have been...


tfsa over contribution Tax 18 Nov 2015

over payment on tfsa penalty is 1308.25 and if i did not have tfsa and i paid marginal tax rate would be 175 can i fight this

You could go to a bankruptcy law firm attorney who can further assist you thanks for adding your question to pathlegal have a great day okey View

Divorce and personal/incorporated bank accounts Family 4 Nov 2015

This is regarding divorce query in Ontario, Canada and if the divorce doesnt go on mutual way and it involves fight. I am a PR holder and I sponsored...


Married in India but want divorce in Canada Family 23 Sep 2015

I am writing you to check if the divorce order of Ontario, Canada be valid in India if I got married in India The guy is in India but I am a permanent...


Cost - Process Server Family 15 Sep 2015

What is the approximate cost of a process server in BC for divorce papers filed in the courts of the Cayman Island?


1st thing to do as canadian citezen married to a St. Vincent citezen w Family 29 May 2015

hello i got married in St.Vincent and now i need a divorce i'm a canadian citizen and my wife is a residing St. Vincent Citizen?


Have I broken section 342.1 Criminal 18 Feb 2015

I accessed a computer service with a login that wasnt mine. It wasnt for the purpose of fraud. so it wasnt identity theft. I altered no data sao it wasnt...

Hi there simply contact the company website that you gought the login from and explain your isssue about receiving the password information from then...View

Watt is the best way to get my money back Business 4 Feb 2015

In OCTOBER 2013 I Paid in advance with out cheking his Qualification is father said my son is an expert to make On Line Art Store it is a disaster I...


Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd